Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm. So. Sorry.


There are no words for how bad I feel, truly.
        I know you guys are waiting for the next chapter of MGD, (or so my vain mind wishes) and I know you have been waiting for a loooooong time. It's not fair, I know.
        This has been the first time in weeks I've actually felt good enough to haul myself out of my self-imposed work-a-thon and actually sit down at my computer and explain to you all. I've been dreading having to say that I really don't know when the next chapter will be out. I can only say that it will be, because I'm not giving up on my story. It's something that really gives me joy.
        The insomnia has been getting worse. (I've been up now since Sunday. No sleep at all.) I'm to the point of hallucinating now. The text in front of my eyes is coming up blurred.
        I'm tired all the time, and on top of that and my school work, I have actually (somehow) found a job. While that's great, it leaves me even less time to write. So I'm just going to have to figure out how to juggle all the aspects of my life. Which really sucks.
       
        I thank you all profusely for your continued support and understanding. I promise the next chapter will be out soon. You guys are the best. :)

1 comment:

  1. You hang in there, my girl!!!

    We look forward to MGD whenever you have time to update it. It's worth waiting for...and so are YOU!!!!

    I hope that this week the insomnia is better. Praying for you!!! :) I get only 4-5 hours a night (and I'm a person who needs 9-10 hours), so I'm dealing with blurred vision too...and falling asleep on the exercise bike, LOL!! :)

    Take care, sweetie!! Just know that you are loved!!! :)

    Love,
    Cassandra/Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete