Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Beginning! (Again.)




Well, my lovely little friends, here we are again. Perched percariously on the spot between the death of a year and the birth of another. It leaves you spinning in a swirling sea of awkwardness, joy, surprise, dismay, eagerness, terror, and over-all expectation. Whether you are anticipating 2012 to be the greatest year of your life, or the absolute worst, you are still expecting it to be something.
        Me? I'm just hoping I don't lose my already dubious grasp on my ever-lovin' mind.
        But, really, I do have hopes for this fast-approaching year. Silly things, important things, life-changing things. Too many to count, really.
        But what about you? Surely you have things you're going to strive for in 2012. What could they be?

        I wish you all nothing but great luck with this new year. I wish you happiness, health, and love. Because really, what else do we need?

No comments:

Post a Comment